We're moving ........
Our new website is at
Nothing will be deleted from this website just yet, but for all new items please click the link above
The Parish Council normally meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each Month. Meetings are held in the Memorial Hall at 7.45pm and are open to all members of the public. The Agenda for each meeting is posted on the Parish Notice Board (Memorial Hall) at least three days before each meeting. Minutes are obtainable from the Clerk or from the LIBRARY section of this website.
The Parish Council sets the Parish Precept. These funds are collected on behalf of the Council by East Northants District Council (as part of the Council Tax) and are used to:-
- Provide and maintain street lighting
- Maintain the "Closed Churchyard"
- Third Party Liability Insurance
- Support Local Organisations
- Addington's Playing Field
- Memorial Hall
- East Northants Citizens' Advice Bureau
- Air Ambulance Service
- Community First Responders
- Village Youth Group
- Clerk's Salary
- Cover election costs