Welcome to Harting Parish Council web site
Parish Clerk: Robin Davison - 01730 776190
Chairman: Mr Andrew Shaxson
Vice Chairman: Mr Tim Bonner
- Daphne Gammon - 01730 821636 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Bonner - 01730 825298 email@example.com
- Sheridan Bowman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Shaxson - email@example.com
- David Barnard - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Healey - email@example.com
- Sheila Bramley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nigel Johnson Hill - email@example.com
- Simon Powys Maurice - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hugo Stuttaford - email@example.com
- Sunny Dawson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Harting Parish Council meet every 3rd Thurday of the month. Meetings are held in the First Floor Committee Room, Community Hall, South Harting .
The Annual Meeting is held on the 3rd Thursday in May each year.
Lights on the Village Path
The lights on the footpath from The Old School to Harting Community Hall have been the subject of vandalism over many years. Most recently two of the lights had to be replaced and a third was repaired at a total cost in excess of £1000, since when further damage has occurred.
Harting Parish Council would welcome your opinion on the need to retain the lights, bearing in mind that the cost of maintenance and renewal comes from the Parish Council’s budget and hence from you via your council tax payments. Retaining the lights is likely to require an increase in that budget.
Please send your views by email to Robin Davison, Clerk to Harting Parish Council, email@example.com . Alternatively you can write to Robin Davison, Rymans Cottage, Appledram Lane South, Chichester PO20 7EG or leave a message on 01730 776190. The deadline for responses is 1 March 2016.