Welcome to Harting Parish Council web site
Parish Clerk: There is currently a vacancy for the Parish Clerk. However the e mail below is monitored so please use it to contact the Parish Council.
Chairman: Mr Andrew Shaxson
Vice Chairman: Mr Tim Bonner
- Daphne Gammon - 01730 821636 email@example.com
- Tim Bonner - 01730 825298 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheridan Bowman - email@example.com
- Andrew Shaxson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Barnard - email@example.com
- Chris Healey - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheila Bramley - email@example.com
- Nigel Johnson Hill - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simon Powys Maurice - email@example.com
- Hugo Stuttaford - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunny Dawson - email@example.com
Harting Parish Council meet every 3rd Thurday of the month. Meetings are held in the First Floor Committee Room, Community Hall, South Harting .
The Annual Meeting is held on the 3rd Thursday in May each year.
Parish Clerk Vacancy
Harting Parish Council is looking to appoint a Parish Clerk & RFO with the drive, determination and organisational skills to manage a varied workload.
In addition to managing the day-to-day work of the Parish Council, the post holder will work closely with Councillors to plan and implement the aims and objectives of the Council.
The ideal applicant will have administrative experience and some financial experience, the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget and be able to demonstrate enthusiasm for working with residents and local organisations.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted, applicants must complete and return an application form to apply. The application form and further details can be obtained from the Sussex Association of Local Councils' website.