Welcome to Harting Parish Council's Website
Access to Petersfield Foodbank facility
The Parish Council Emergency Group are able to refer anyone in need of help to the Foodbank facility in Petersfield where they will be given a minimum of three days’ emergency food and offered support. Please get in touch with Trish Walker 01730 825201, in confidence, if you would like help
Harting Parish Council Emergency Group (PCEG)
You will all be aware that we are now in a Lockdown situation. We ask you to observe the restrictions and encourage you to stay at home other than for essential food shopping, necessary work or once a day exercise.
These measures have been brought in to safeguard all of us in the community…and ultimately save lives. The fewer journeys we make the less chance there is of spreading COVID-19.
If you have any concerns or needs, please contact your ‘buddy’ detailed on your Emergency Information Pack or myself.
Let us work together as a Community to overcome this.
Clerk to Harting Parish Council
Information about the Council
Harting Parish Council meets on the third Thursday of the month, except August. Occasionally meetings may be held at other times if business requires it.
Meetings are held in Harting Community Hall, South Harting at 7.30pm.
Harting Parish Council - Clerk: Trish Walker
contact number: 01730 825201
Chairman: Andrew Shaxson
Vice Chairman: Sheila Bramley
- Tim Bonner email@example.com
- Sally Bull firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheila Bramley email@example.com
- Penny Curran firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunny Dawson email@example.com
- Stephanie Gaterell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nigel Johnson Hill email@example.com
- Jill Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Miller email@example.com
- Anthony Palmer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Shaxson email@example.com