Get your free website from Spanglefish
02 October 2015
Liksey Hill Development Upcoming Completions in November 2015

All social and affordable rented housing is allocated by the Homechoice team at Cornwall Housing. Homechoice advertises newly built and existing homes when tenants want to move. To apply, you need to be registered with Homechoice. You can apply online for rented homes at
www.cornwallhomechoice.org.uk or call the Homechoice team on 0300 1234 161

Affordable housing to buy is handled by the Help To Buy South West agency. This includes newly built homes and existing properties where the current affordable home owners want to move. You can see what is available and apply online or call them on 0300 100 0021.