Every year the Parish Council prepares a report on its governance & accounts in an Annual Return to be submitted for External Audit. This process has now been completed and you can see the Report and Certificate here.
Voters in the parish have the right to view the Annual Return for 2017-18 on these dates. This was completed following rigorous inspection by an Independent Internal Auditor. The Annual Return with a Governance Statement and Accounting Statements was approved by the Parish Council at its Annual Meeting, held on 22 May 2018.
Parish Councils are required to discharge their duties and powers within the law and according to their governance policies on the conduct of meetings and financial matters. These policies are reviewed annually and updated when appropriate.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Parish Councillors are required to complete a Register of Disclosable Interests on taking their seats on the Council.
To view these, click on the links below:
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The new regulations were enacted in May and are now in force. All organisations, large and small, are required to comply with the basic rules involving use of details held about residents and others. Essentially these rules include:
- We must inform all current contacts of their rights about what we do with their data.
- We must keep this data stored safely so that a third party cannot access it.
- We must not pass on your data to a third party without your express permission. If you email us with a query that has to be referred to a third party, we will either contact you for consent or redact your surname, email address and any other details that can identify you.
- We must delete your data within 30 days if you request it. You also have the right to correct personal data or “be forgotten”.
- The data that we currently hold is solely for us to contact, inform or respond to you about Parish or LPH business.
This data consists of:
- Your name.
- Your postal address.
- Your email address.
- Your landline and/or your mobile phone number.
No other personal data is recorded.