Sedgwick Village Hall
(Post code LA8 0JU)
Sedgwick Village Hall was originally built in 1898 by the Wakefield family of Sedgwick Hall. They were wealthy landowners and business folk providing employment on their estate for most local residents. They were generous benefactors to the community and built the hall for the benefit of everyone in the village to be used for music, recreation and meetings.
The Hall is here to provide a convenient, cost effective and pleasant local venue for all community social, recreational and educational needs. It is well maintained, warm and recently redecorated with a spacious main hall, well equipped kitchen and good toilet facilities.
The venue can accommodate 60 seated or 100 non seated persons, depending on the type of event, and can be used every day with music allowed up to midnight.
Broadband is now available in the Village Hall.
Please click the links below for further information.