Walton Parish Council is a consultee on planning applications within the parish. All applications are considered at open meetings of the parish, the agendas of which can be found on the council information page of this website.
You are more than welcome to attend these meetings and submit your opinions - or you can email or write to the parish council or contact us via this website if you prefer.
There is/are currently [ 3] application[s] due to be considered at the MARCH 9th 2018 PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. - Proposed demolition of existing buildings, construction of 20 houses with associated gardens, parking & road (revised scheme, including the omission of 1 dwelling, as amended by plans and information received 6th February 2018).
Site North Of Purseys Garage Main Street Walton Street BA16 9QA Ref. No. 2017/2763/FUL
19 Hempitts Road Walton Street BA16 9QS
Ref. No: 2018/0308/HSE
3. Application to remove condition 9 (retail floor space) of planning approval 2016/1108/VRC (application for variation of condition 9 (individual gross floor space) and 10 (total gross retail floor space for food retail) following grant of outline planning permission 2014/2561/OTS to increase the amount of retail floorspace
Ref. No 2018/0339/VRC STREET BUSINESS PARK
Documents for all applications can be viewed online at the Mendip District Council Website, [click on this link: http://www.mendip.gov.uk/mendipplanning and use the application number shown above ] you can make an appointment with the parish clerk Helen, to view a copy - they will also be available at the Walton parish council meeting at which they are to be considered.
If you wish to express a comment about a planning application you can do so in the following ways:
- Write to Mendip District Council: Mendip District Council Planning, Cannards Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5BT
- Respond directly online:Via the mendip district council website www.mendip.gov.uk following the links to planning.
- Email to Mendip Distric Council: email@example.com
- Write or email the Parish Council: Walton Parish Council Clerk, 21 Bere Lane Somerset BA6 8BT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the Parish Council Meeting at which the application will be discussed: Look at the agenda which will be available at least three days in advance of the meeting on all village notice boards and this web site.
N.B. you must include the planning application number on any correspondance to Mendip - this will be on any notices about the application, but it can also be obtained by contacting the Walton Parish Clerk - 01458 833483 / 07399040667