Walton Parish Council Meeting AGENDA
For Friday 14th June 2013 at 7:00pm in the Village Hall lounge.
Public Speaking ~ Walton Residents will be able to speak on any agenda item except those [if any] marked as confidential. Those wishing to speak should indicate at the start of the meeting and advise the Chairman of the agenda item[s] they wish to be heard on. A maximum of 30 minutes in total will be given to the public open session.
~ The open forum for residents is to allow residents to speak on items NOT on the Agenda, either
just for information or to facilitate that item being placed on the agenda for a future meeting. There is a maximum of five speakers per meeting and two minutes per item. After each item the parish council will take a vote as to whether or not the item is placed on the agenda of the next parish council meeting.
SOLAR FARM INFORMATION
PRIOR TO THE OPENING OF THE MEETING THERE WILL BE A SHORT PRESENTATION TO ALL PRESENT BY BRITISH SOLAR RENEWABLES WITH REGARD TO A POTENTIAL SOLAR FARM ON LAND AT WHITLEY ROAD ASHCOTT
1. To accept apologies for absence
2. To confirm minutes of the previous meeting 10th May 2013
3. Residents declarations of interest in speaking on agenda items
4. Open Forum for Residents
5. Councillors Disclosure of any undeclared interests and notification of dispensations granted
6. To receive the County Councillors & District Councillors Reports
7. To receive the Police Community Support Officer’s Report
8. The Legacy of Mr. H. Skinner ~ to receive reports on the following areas and to agree action if required a. Land purchase for allotments ~ i.] Update on progress of purchase paperwork
ii.] Public works loan board
9. Roads & Traffic through the village ~ to receive reports and to agree action if required.
a. Parking concerns
b. Verge cutting
c. Pot holes
d. Roads & traffic in general
a) To receive any planning decisions reported.
b) To consider any applications received:
2013/1034 - 5 TEIGN COURT MAIN STREET WALTON
2013/1072 – BRAMBLE HILL HOUSE BRAMBLE HILL
2013/0955 – STREET BUSINESS PARK – ACCESS INFRASTRUCTURE ETC.
& ALTERATIONS TO GRAVENCHON WAY BA16 0HS
c) To consider a report on Enforcement.
d) To consider any General Planning Issues.
11. To receive and consider approval of the Monthly Financial Report
12. To consider the authorization of Expenses & the agreement of Cheques for payment of accounts
13. To receive reports on the village Play Areas and consider the agreement of action in response to proposals
a.) Meadow Lane
b.) Hempitts Road
14. Visual History Project ~ Archival footage & general ~ to receive a report and to consider any action required
15. Parish precept grants ~ review of policy and application process
16. Annual Review of Code of Conduct
17. Annual Village [Parish] Meeting ~ general consideration of arrangements
18. Peter Lacey ~ Permanent memorial ~ to consider a contribution
19. Village telephone box notice board ~ general report
20. Upcoming meetings ~ for information & decisions re attendance