Want to join the scheme?
For further information, or to join the scheme, contact the private sector housing team on: 'phone 01670 622299; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
The scheme offers a suite of benefits including:
• Free advertising through Homefinder, Northumberland Council’s dedicated
• A cash reimbursement on either your energy, electrical or gas safety certificate
once the property is accredited;
• Free tenant referencing checks to reduce the hassle of renting out a property;
• Access to the Rent Deposit Guarantee Scheme;
• A competitive advantage by promoting your properties as a responsible landlord;
• Use of Northumberland County Council's accreditation logo for letterheads and publicity material, plus a bespoke accreditation certificate;
• Networking and the opportunity to meet other landlords and influence the council
through our Landlord’s Forum;
• Training and development sessions on the hot topics affecting the private rented
• Support, advice and signposting to help resolve disagreements between landlords
A copy of NCC's property accreditation leaflet is available in the document library.
Private Sector Housing Officer
Northumberland County Council
Tel: 01670 624526