How You Can Support Your Village Hall
Neasham Reading Room exists for the benefit of the residents of Neasham and the vicinity. It is run by volunteers and the running costs are met wholly through fund raising events. There are many ways for you to support us and help ensure that this facility exists for future generations.
- Volunteer to help at one of our events – just ask one of our committee members or send us an email.
- Volunteer your time on the committee – just ask one of our committee members or send us an email.
- Leave us a Legacy donation in your will.
- We welcome cash, cheque, or direct bank transfer gifts, no matter how small. Every little helps.
- Why not give your gift by way of a monthly standing order?
- If your employer runs a Payroll Giving scheme, you can use this to make donations to the Reading Room
We are a registered charity, so you are able to claim tax relief on your donation. You can gift aid your donation, so we can reclaim 25% of your donation from the Revenue. Contact our Treasurer for details.
Our bank details are: Neasham Reading Room | Sort Code 09-01-52 | Account Number 95309709
Other ways to donate: