Report a Defect to Neasham Parish Council

As part of our regular work we inspect everything periodically to ensure that periodic maintenance takes place, and that defects are promptly noted and remedied. But we can’t see everything all the time – so we rely on the local community for help as well. If you see something which you think needs attention, please report it. We can then judge whether we need to effect a repair, or pass on the report to another body (such as the Borough Council).

You can report things easily by calling John Walker, the Clerk to the Parish Council, on 07915 611456 or e-mailing him at NeashamPC@gmail.com. Please tell him who you are, the nature of the defect you have seen, when you saw it, and its location – together with any other information you think may be useful.

John will make sure the defect is properly recorded and, subject to our inspection, taken care of. Thank you in anticipation of your help


site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement