There are several public footpaths and bridleways in and around Neasham, including the Teesdale Way which runs straight through the village.
We have compiled some suggested walks to help you make the most of them, although there are endless combinations to make walks of varying lengths. Routes and descriptions are available below. All the walks start and finish on the village green at the Millenium Garden adjacent to the sub station. Guide maps are included with each walk but more detail can be found using an OS Explorer 304 map which is a 1:25 0000 scale.
1. 1.2 miles - Neasham Village Circular
2. 2.8 miles - Hurworth
3. 3 miles - Neasham North
4. 3.2 miles - Sockburn Loop 1
5. 4.5 miles - Dinsdale Golf Course – Dinsdale Wood
6. 5 miles - Sockburn Loop 2
7. 5 miles - Hurworth Moor
8. 6.7 miles - Sockburn Loop 3