You are invited to the Annual Parish Assembly of Neasham Parish on 2 May 2017 at 6:30pm in Neasham Reading Room.
This is not a Parish Council Meeting but an open meeting facilitated by the Parish Council for anyone who lives in the Parish. The Parish includes Neasham, Sockburn, Low Dinsdale, Dinsdale Park and Brasscastle.
It is intended to be a very informal gathering with refreshments. To give a bit of structure, we have a programme which includes items known to be of interest to parishioners, however items for discussion at the meeting may be raised by anyone.
Come along and meet your Parish Council and Ward Councillors. Do you have any ideas or suggestions that could enhance the Parish? This is your chance to bring those suggestions to a forum and have them discussed.
- Chair’s welcome and introduction.
- Chair’s report on 2016/17
- Parish Council budget and precept
- Update on Environment Agency plans
- Ward Councillors Report and to take questions from the floor
- Report from Neasham Reading Room
- Looking after Neasham Parish
- Village boundary in relation to planning
- Dog fouling
- Speeding – potential ‘Slow Down’ signs
- Tree maintenance
- Public Art project
- Litter picking
- Suggestions and ideas from the floor
Chair of Neasham Parish Council