Welcome to Sutton Cheney Parish Council Website
Sutton Cheney Parish Council is the lowest tier of Government responsible for providing local services to Sutton Cheney, Dadlington and Shenton villages. We strive to make them better places to live, work and play.
Our website includes a range of information about what we do and how we work.
If you can't find the information you are looking for then please contact the Parish Clerk at email@example.com or by phoning 01455 699618.
Alternatively, please use our online contact form and we will be in contact shortly.
12 March 2020Wellbeing Heritage Walks
Wellbeing Heritage Walks
- 23 March - meet at Hinckley Leisure Centre entrance
- 20 April - meet at Burbage Common Café, Leicester Road entrance
- 18 May - meet at Hinckley Leisure Centre entrance
- 15 June - meet at Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre Car Park
- 20 July - meet at Hinckley Leisure Centre entrance
- 17 August - meet Shenton Railway Station Car Park
- 21 September - meet Hinckley Leisure Centre entrance
- 19 October - meet at the War Memorial, Market Bosworth
All walks are on:
Time: 11am until 12noon
Come and join us on our Wellbeing Walks in Hinckley and the nearby countryside locations in the borough. On the walks we will be exploring some of the rich history of the borough, whilst having a friendly chat with other like minded people and led by an experienced guide.