Welcome to Shipton-by-Beningbrough!
30 June 2020Councillor Vacancy
04 June 2020Next Parish Council Meeting - Wednesday, 10th June, 2020, 7pm to be held remotely via Zoom
The next meeting of Shipton by Beningbrough Parish Council will be held remotely via Zoom. If you would like to attend please contact the Parish Council Clerk at email@example.com or on 07814550125.
27 May 2020North Yorkshire Connect Community Directory
North Yorkshire Connect Community Directory (NY Connect) is an online resource for people of all ages, helping them to find out about local activities, services, advice and guidance that is relevant, reliable and accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The directory has around 7000 entries that people looking for local services and support can search either by keywords, postcode, area, or by using the category menu.
There have been changes made to the community directory so that it can also be used by residents looking for support services during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. A new section has been added to the website dedicated to Coronavirus (Covid-19) support and your help is needed to ensure it is providing relevant information.
It is understood that you may be unable to continue to offer your service or may be offering a different service during this period. If you are still able to offer a service, this can help you promote this to the residents of North Yorkshire.
It’s free to register your details and we’ve provided the attached guidance to help.
Once your information has been added you will receive a confirmation email, so there is no need to contact us to find out if this has been done. Your details will be live on the site within 24 hours (or slightly longer at weekends).
If you have any questions, please contact: CustomerTheme@northyorks.gov.uk
04 May 2020ALLOTMENT NOTICE
NOTICE FROM THE
THE ALLOTMENTS WILL BE CLOSED ON TUESDAY, 5TH MAY FROM 4 PM ONWARDS.
This is to allow for grass cutting in a safe manor with appropriate social distancing. Please do not risk the safety of the worker – stay out of the allotments after 4pm on this date. You will be welcome to return on Wednesday.
We ask that all tenants visiting the site also bear the following in mind at all times:
• Please keep your distance from other tenants to help limit the spread of the virus. Follow current government guidelines about social distancing.
• Do not share tools or any other equipment with another plot holder.
• Be careful after touching site gates, locks or other communal assets. Disinfect your hands after each use.
• The use of the sites if for allotment tenants only. No groups are allowed on site and only family members that live with the tenant can enter the site if the tenant is also present.
• Please stay on your plot at all times and do not enter another plot under any circumstances.