Accessibility Statement - Spanglefish
This website is built on the Spanglefish content management system. It allows normal browser control over zooming by using the Control or Command keys and plus and minus keys and can be navigated using the tab and enter keys.
The site is created in HTML5, the underlying code is valid and uncomplicated and the website should be fully accessible using screen readers.
However, every website content management system can always be improved - if you wish to make any accessibility suggestions about the underlying site structure contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website (email@example.com) is run by Skipsea Parish Council.
Using this website
We want as many people as possible to be able to use our website. To help achieve this, we:
• Use clear, concise, easy to understand text
• Structure pages and headings consistently
• Ensure good colour contrast between text and background
• Add alternative text to images, where appropriate
• Wherever possible Uploaded and linked documents on the site, such as PDFs, are accessible, allowing them to be read by screen readers. However, in some cases such as the cemetery documents, this will not be the case because they are photographs of original handwritten records.
• We take no responsibility for links to other websites.
If you have any comments on the accessibility of the website, or would like to request content in a different form, please contact us.
Visit our Contact Us page to do so.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.