This website is run by Tingrith Parish Meeting. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in at 400% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate the website using just a keyboard
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- use screen readers to access alternative descriptions of images
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand and AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Despite our best efforts to make all pages and content on this website fully accessible we know some parts may not be fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. For example:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you can’t skip to the main content when using a screen reader
We believe that fixing these issues would be a disproportionate burden within the meaning of the accessibility regulations.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information from this website in a different format or have any comments on the accessibility of the website please contact the Parish Clerk:
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01525 280457.
The website is built on the Spanglefish content management system and if you have any comments on the accessibility of the underlying site structure please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)