STOW BEDON VILLAGE HALL FUND
(Registered Charity No: 304078)
The Stow Bedon Village Hall Fund was created from the sale of the Village School which is now a private house just beside the church. The governing document is the original conveyance dated 20 September 1952, as amended by a scheme sealed by the Charity Commission on 14th February 1985.
The object of the fund is for any charitable purpose for which provision is not made out of public funds, for the general benefit of the inhabitants of the parishes of Stow Bedon & Breckles, Caston and Hockham.
The 2016/2017 Trustee's Report can be found by clicking here, or in the Library folder under Documents/Other Documents/Village Hall Fund. To see the Accounts for 2016/2017 click here or go to the same documents folder.