Get your free website from Spanglefish


For more information on planning applications in East Riding of Yorkshire please use the following link and search for the area concerned.


You can also use this site to register your comments on planning applications as well as other areas you wish to comment on i.e. report to the council on matters of street conditions, hedgerows and trees overgrown, cemeteries and much more.

A dedicated contact system called 'My Access' is free to use for all ERY residents who wish to notify the council of issues.  Just register and search for your topic and follow the instructions for completing the pages and 'SUBMIT'.  You receive a confirmation email with a reference number and this query has to go to the correct department and will get an answer.

Click for Map WikanikoWork from Home
site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement