Get your free website from Spanglefish


pest control information imageTo arrange a quote please call
01789 267575


or email



or visit: www.stratford.gov.uk/environment/pest-control.cfm


Calling all Carers

Coughton PC is a Member of the Charter for Trees Initiative

Click Here to Read their latest Newsletter

HEART can offer:

  • home environment assessments
  • personal needs assessments
  • help with grant application up to £10,000 to improve housing conditions
  • Home Safety Grants to Warwickshire residents

More inforation from: Tel.  024 76 376299 Or Online HERE

If you are affected by mental health issues  get help and information here

Computers for Rural People

Anyone who works or lives in a Rural Area who needs a laptop or PC can purchase a fully refurbished one, at very reasonable prices, through the Arthur Rank Centre charity.  Click here for details. 

UBUS ring and ride community transport service

Coughton:  9:30am and 2:30pm Mon – Friday

Visit friends, attend social groups, leisure activities or go shopping (but not for medical appointments). Collection from your door, drop off at your destination, pick up again at the agreed point and drop off back at home. Drivers can assist on & off & with up to 3 shopping bags, trolley or wheelchair. Must book in advance (up to seven days) £2.10-£3.40 single/ £4.20-£6.80 return

To register: 01789 264491  - Information:  SDC 01789 260108

Warwickshire Local Welfare Scheme - Do you need help?

  • Unavoidable crisis? Essential help for food and energy
  • More long term needs? Help in furnishing accommodation

Leanne Silverwood 0800 408 1448 or 01926 359182 - Or email: warwickshirelocalwelfarescheme@warwickshire.gov.uk.

Tackle Vehicle Crime & Stay Safe!

More details are on the Safe In Warwickshire website,

Tax fraud scams, bogus solar panel checks and bitcoin investments (click here to see details) & Cowboy gardeners (click here to see details)


Residents in Warwickshire can now report using digital evidence from dash cams. Get further details here

The perils of driving through a ford






Notices for residents can be placed here, by sending a request to the Clerk via the contact page.

Click for Map
site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement