Cold Ashby Bowls Club is situated on a site at the south west corner of the Cold Ashby playing fields with access from the West Haddon Road opposite Church Lane.
The club was originally founded in 1923 and moved to the current site in 1996. It has since been developed into a first class club with a pavilion and separate changing rooms together with an excellently maintained full size bowling green. The bowling season runs from April to September during which time regular friendly matches are played against other clubs in Northamptonshire plus some nearby clubs in Warwickshire and Leicestershire. We also enter mens and ladies teams in the Northamptonshire leagues.
The club is always open to accept new members whether established bowlers or novices for whom coaching can be arranged.
For further informaton please contact Trevor Wright on 01604505870 or email to silverfoxtrevor@btinternet,com